Dropee Supplier: Ezy Pzy Enterpries
Ezy Pzy Enterprise was established back in November 2016 by Angeline Chong. Angeline worked in the baby product industry for several long years before branching out with her own business entity with one of her colleagues. Due to her love for babies, Angeline started this company with the mission of providing expecting mother a product that is solely lacking in the market. Giving expecting mothers the option of staying healthy whilst enjoying a delicious pastry. Currently, the company is located in Selayang Baru, Batu Caves.Ezy Pzy Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies are fresh healthy cookies for expecting mother. The cookies are made out of ingredients such as coconut oil, flax seed, fenugreek, oatmeal and chia seed. It is served with less sugar and perfect for vegans because its gluten free ensured. The cookies aim to help expecting mothers better able to stay healthy and replenish their nutrition during breastfeeding period.
- Chia seeds is good for breastfeeding by boosting mother's metabolism and nutritional content.
- Fenugreek stimulates sweat production, because the breast is a modified sweat gland, milk ducts and milk ejection are stimulated. Most women who consume fenugreek report an increase in milk production within 24 to 72 hours after oral consumption.
- Oatmeal contains an amazing array of nutrients like beta glucans, phytochemicals, protein, fibre and carbohydrate which will promote a lusher supply of nourishing milk.
- Flax seeds contain phytoestrogens that can influence breast milk production.
- Coconut Oil contain large amounts of lauric acid, a powerful anti-microbial fatty acid that protects the immune system of the fetus and newborn.
For maximum effectiveness, Ezy Pzy Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies are recommended for consumption in third trimester.